– Saurus: forming genus name of reptiles, especially extinct ones
I’d like to believe that the race of book lovers are not dying out especially because I have met so much wonderful people who share the same passion for reading as I do. The reason that I chose The Bookasaurus to represent this blog as its namesake is because I feel like dinosaurs have stood the test of time, long after their race has ceased to exist. Much like books that you’ve read and loved, they stay with you even after you’ve read that last page and close it for good.
Welcome to The Bookasaurus! If you don’t know me yet, I’m Sofia and I am 18 years young. I’m currently residing in sunny Manila, Philippines. I’ve been reading books since before I can even remember and I’ve been telling people about my love for them as soon as I could talk. I frequent bookstores every week and you can bet I love a good bargain. I also love taking photos which resulted in the birth of my 1st social media child: I’m the proud owner of Bookaholic Confessions on Instagram
I’ve decided to explore different platforms aside from Goodreads and Instagram to be able to meet more book lovers just like me! That is why on the 29th of June 2015, I decided to start this blog.
On this site you can expect:
- Book Reviews
- Book Hauls
- Monthly Wrap-Ups (All the books I’ve read in a month)
- Anything else I can think of that is related to books
- Daily lists that include:
– Top 5 Tuesday is originally Top 5 Wednesday which I just moved a day earlier to accomodate:
– Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event created by Jill of Breaking the Spine that highlights anticipated releases of the year.
– Tag Thursday is where I feature some challenges I was tagged in on my Bookstagram as well as feature the people who tagged me.
– Fab 5 Friday is something I created which is something like Top 5 Wednesday but featuring topics I created and mostly books I want to read.
– Sofia’s Sundays is my little corner for posts about random bookish things or just anything under the sun that I feel like sharing with everyone.
MY RATING SYSTEM
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and if you’ve actually reached this point, let me tell you how glad I am to have you aboard!
Catch more of me on my instagram: https://instagram.com/bookaholicconfessions/
or on my Goodreads: https://goodreads.com/